PLYMOUTH COLLEGE OF ARTS
It was lovely to see the College I attended at Clothes Show Live this year. It was great to see Becky and the work of other graduates from Plymouth. I was particularly interested in the Shibori tie dye pieces by label GingerFace. I love the burst of colours, and the technique worked well for the outfits the designer produced. The other technique used was batik.
I like the way in which Plymouth representatives laid out their stall, the vintage singer sewing machine, jigsaw puzzle pictures and student work on the stand. It was open and spacious for you to be able to look around and take in all the pieces.There were other graduate with great pieces on display as well, and I wish them all the best for the future.
5 Notes/ Hide
- christalla likes this
- thisisplymouth reblogged this from liannelatouche
- themohawkqueen likes this
- themohawkqueen reblogged this from gingerfaceuk
- gingerfaceuk reblogged this from liannelatouche and added:
- liannelatouche posted this